Summer School Opportunity for Rising 9th Graders:
Students who struggled in Math 8 during the 2022-2023 school year are invited to take Introductory Algebra A and B to prepare for Algebra I in the fall. Students taking this class should take both Introductory Algebra A and Introductory Algebra B in order to be prepared to take Algebra I.
Courses for first-time credit for incoming 9th graders will be offered using the APEX learning platform. Teachers will provide support to students while working on their APEX classes. Students may earn 5 elective credits per course.
Students will be expected to bring their school issued device to class each day.
Applications due by June 1st!
Rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders will all have an opportunity to repeat core courses in which a D or an F was received.
- One session only. Students may select and complete up to 15 credits (3 semester - 5 credit classes) to repeat.
- Students must attend regularly and may be dropped after 3 days of absence..
- No Shows will be dropped on the second day.
- June 27 - July 28 (Holiday: Tuesday, July 4)
- Tuesday - Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Breakfast and Grab -n- Go lunch will be provided
***APPLICATIONS DUE BY MAY 15, 2023***
Students will be expected to bring their school issued device to class each day. Students will be assigned a Supervising Teacher for Summer School, and APEX will be used as the learning platform.