- President: Sara Simmons
- Vice-Presidents: Jami Troyer and Diana Vargas
- Treasurer: Jessica Charvet-Brunson
- Parliamentarian: Veronica Garcia
- Secretary: Stephanie Phillips
General contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to like our "MLK PTSO Facebook Page"
Our Mission Statement
"The Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) is a nonprofit fundraising organization supporting MLK students, teachers, and staff for the betterment of our school."
Our purpose is to enhance the educational experience for our students and teaching staff. It is our belief that the team effort of a parent-teacher-student organization offers the best possible learning environment for our children. PTSO works to raise funds for all students as well as individual school departments. The PTSO will strive to be aware of the needs of the students, the school, and the community and to be of assistance wherever possible.
Your membership dues help the PTSO provide valuable enrichment programs for our children. Where does the money go? Here are some examples:
- New books for the library
- New uniforms for after-school sports teams
- Support for lunchtime clubs
- Supplies needed classrooms
- Student andTeacher incentives
- Support End of the year Events
- And much, much more!
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month. It’s a great way to get involved with the school, stay informed, and meet other King families. You can also support PTSO by scanning your receipts for Box Top items, supporting our various Dine-Out Nights or other fundraisers. Check the “Fundraising” tab for more information.
23-24 PTSO Calendar of Events