- Parent Volunteer Sign-up 6th Gr Olympics 6/9 -7th Gr Identity Day 6/12
- The Wave- 8th Gr Field Trip - Tue, June 8. Permission Slips due June 9!
- 8th Gr Promotion - 6/14 @ 2pm
- Early Dismissal 6/14 &15 (8:00 am-12:04 pm)
- Check out the LIBRARY page for information about end-of-year textbook and library books returns.
- Summer Enrichment Program for OUSD students. Sign Up by May 26th
- EC High School Summer Math Class Opportunity Info & Sign-up
- Parent Volunteer Sign-up 6th Gr Olympics -7th Gr Identity Day
- King Spirit Wear Order Form Families & Students
- Information on Absences & Tardies-Visit the Attendance Page
- NCTD FREE Bus Passes for all Youth
- Boys & Girls Club After School Care Registration & Information
Our school is now designated as an AVID Schoolwide Site of Distinction. As you may be aware,
AVID – Advancement Via Individual Determination – is something we implement at our school as a college readiness system where we
1. Commit to equity and opportunity for ALL students on a campus
2. Promote rigorous academic opportunities for our students
3. Deploy highly effective, research-based instructional practices across the school
Whether our students are taking AVID as an elective class, or exposed to and using the skills and tools AVID brings our teachers in core classes, we wanted you to know that our staff is recognized by AVID as a TOP example of work in these important areas.
For more information about AVID, please contact our counseling office or visit www.avid.org
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM 8th Gr Wave Trip - Permission Slips due
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM 6th grade Olympics
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM ALL Textbooks Due
8:00 AM - 1:45 PM Identity Day
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM 8th grade trip - WAVE