Skip To Main Content

Documents Needed for Registration

Documents Needed for Registration

The following documents will need to be uploaded during online registration:

Birth Certificate

Immunization Records

Two (2) Proofs of Residence (examples):

  • Landline phone with residence address
  • Utilities showing the residence address
  • Mortgage or Rent receipts showing the residence address

Families with special situations may ask for assistance from their school secretaries or the Educational Support Services office. These would include: Foster Youth, Transitional Youth (homeless), Unaccompanied Minors, etc.

More information on Immunizations and Health and Wellness in OUSD

More information about required vaccines for school is available on the California Department of Public Health Immunization Branch website.

Ready to Register?