All K-5 students get to go to the Art Studio, Math-Land, PE, and Library.
We also added Student Clubs on Friday afternoons from 2:50-3:35. Students get to select their club each trimester!
- Student of the Month Awards
- Coffee with the Principal
- Reading Unicorn Extra Recess (for improving 3 levels)
- PTO (parent-teacher organization) meetings
- SSC (school site council) meetings
- ELAC (English Language Advisor Committee) meetings
- Viking Family Time (every other week)
We have fun events throughout the year for all students and families to enjoy!
- Back to School Night
- Family Art Night
- Family Learning Night (math, science, and reading games)
- Art Showcase
- Open House
- Book Fairs
- Volunteer Brunch
- Water Day Celebration (for all readers who meet the end of their grade level expectations)
- Reclassification Celebration (for ELLs who reclassify)
- 5th Grade Promotion
5TH GRADE CAMP
Starting this year (2019-20) we are even bringing back 5th Grade Camp!!
Please help us fundraise for this exciting opportunity!
4TH/5TH GRADE MUSIC
Students in 4th/5th grade can also join our district sponsored music program and learn how to play the violin or viola!
2ND/3RD GRADE BALLET FOLKLORICO
Students in 2nd/3rd grade can join the after school Ballet Folkorico group to learn dances for an annual districtwide recital.
PTO SPONSORED EVENTS
- Fall Festival
- Winter Festival
- Ladies' Day Tea (celebrating the special ladies in our lives)
- Donuts with Dudes (celebrating the special guys in our lives)
- Talent Show
- 5th Grade Dance