To register a NEW student who is NOT currently an OUSD student:
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the Adult Transition Program. Click on the link "New Student Enrollment" below to start the process. Please be sure to complete all of the required forms and print out the paperwork when finished. Once you have registered online, please call us at 760-901-7170 to schedule a meeting for school information.
Welcome to ATP! Registration Checklist
In order to enroll your student, the following documentation is required:
- Complete On-line Enrollment from the link below and print out the enrollment confirmation page (new OUSD students only).
- Birth Certificate: Original birth certificate or passport is required.
- Immunization Record: A copy of the student's immunization record from the previous school or doctor must be provided.
- Two (2) Proofs of Address Residency: You will need to bring two proofs of residency with the parent/guardian name and address on the documents. The following proof is accepted by our office: Rental agreement, utility bill, cable, the internet, mortgage statement, renters'/ homeowners' insurance.
- Transcripts: Previous school transcripts or recent report card.
- Current Individualize Education Program (IEP)
OUSD New Student Enrollment Webpage
ATP Contact Information
Terri Scott, Coordinator II
Suzanne LaClair, Administrative Secretary 1
Rose Pine, Health Technician