Advanced Placement (AP)
Oceanside High School offers a wide variety of Advanced Placement courses. As outlined by the College Board, Advanced Placement courses offer students the opportunity to take a college-level course in a high-school setting. All AP courses at OHS have been certified and audited by the College Board, and are current in their requirements and preparation.
2022 AP Exam scores are now available. Visit student AP scores website to view your score/s.
- Make sure that you remember your login credentials by signing in before scores are released in July. This is the same account that you use to access My AP or other College Board resources.
- If you’ve changed your email address, update it in your account.
- Duplicate accounts can cause delays in getting your AP scores. Sign in with the same account you used to register and enroll in AP class sections.
You can send one score report for free every year that you take AP Exams. The deadline for choosing the college, university, or scholarship program that you want to send your 2022 AP scores to for free is June 20. Here’s how:
- Sign in to My AP using your College Board username and password.
- Go to My AP Profile and select the Score Send tab.
- Type in the name of your college or university. When it appears on the list, select it and hit Save.
Are you heading to college in the fall? Using your free score send is the best way to make sure your college gets your AP scores in time to award you credit and/or placement.
Are you a high school junior, sophomore, or freshman? Selecting a college to send your scores to with your 1 free score send can help you stand out to that college by showing them your interest early.
Score reports include both this year's and past AP Exam scores.
If you miss the deadline to use your 2022 free score send or you want to send additional score reports, you can order score reports online or by mail or fax anytime. Learn more.