New Student Registration
To register a NEW student NOT currently an OUSD student: Thank you for your interest in enrolling at El Camino High School. Click on the link "Registration Enrollment" to start the process. Please be sure to complete all of the required forms and print out the paperwork when finished. Due to the pandemic, we will need to limit the number of people in the counseling office. Once you have registered online, please call us at 760-901-8031 to schedule a meeting with your counselor to select your classes.
Welcome to Wildcat Country!
In order to enroll your student, the following documentation is required prior to meeting with a counselor to select student's classes:
- Complete On-line Enrollment from the link below and print out the enrollment confirmation page (new OUSD students only).
- Birth Certificate: Original birth certificate or passport is required.
- Immunization Record: A copy of the student's immunization record from the previous school or doctor must be provided.
- Two (2) Proofs of Address Residency: You will need to bring two proofs of residency with the parent/guardian name and address on the documents. The following proof is accepted by our office: Rental agreement, utility bill, cable, the internet, mortgage statement, renters'/ homeowners' insurance.
- Transcripts: If the student is an incoming 9th grader, the latest report card must be provided. For other grades, unofficial transcripts from the previous school must be provided.
Students transferring during the school year MUST bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving.
Students participating in a special education program must bring a copy of their most recent IEP. This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes that their student continues to participate in the special education program. This also applies to 504 paperwork.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Registrar's Office at 760-901-8031. Registration takes place between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.