Parent Resources are intended to empower educators, parents and communities to learn and share information about education and our children.)
- MLK Distance Learning Page- more resources to help during the Covid 19 Crisis.
- Free or Reduced Price Meals Online Application Quick and easy! Only one application needed, even if you have multiple students within OUSD. We encourage all families to apply!
- Gear Up Information Page-Tutoring for 7th and 8th graders now available at MLK through Gear Up Program! Also, new Parent Workshop for the Summer. See flyer
- Oceanside Unified School District Website
- H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) and You Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Get up to date information!
- Vista Community Clinic - mission is to provide quality health care and health education to the community, focusing on those facing economic, social or cultural barriers.
- North County Lifeline, Inc. is a non-profit human services organization that offers a wide range of services to the people of North San Diego County. Services include social services, counseling/mental health services, mediation and legal services, and youth services.
- Parent's Guide to Understanding the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments