**STUDENTS STARTING 7th GRADE NEED TDAP BOOSTER**
Should you send your child to school?
If you have to make a decision “Do I send my child to school today?” Please use the guidelines provided by the Oceanside Unified School District to determine if your child’s needs would be best met by coming to school or staying home.
- No fever for 24 hours without the assistance of medication.
- No vomiting for 24 hours.
- No diarrhea for 24 hours.
- Signs of illness that interfere with learning, sleep, activity, or play.
- Cold symptoms such as frequent coughing, and nasal discharge that do not respond to medication.
For more detailed information, please click Health and Safely Guidelines
Our desire is to ensure that our students are provided with the care and resources that they need to function well at school.