Associated Student Body (ASB) organizations are composed of students for the purpose of conducting activities on behalf of students. Education Code Section 48930 defines the purpose of an ASB organization as “the conduct of activities on behalf of the students approved by the school authorities and not in conflict with the authority and responsibility of the public school officials.” As such, ASB groups have been given the authority to conduct fundraisers and to spend money for the benefit of students.
All activities and fundraising events that involve the primary participation of students should be conducted through the ASB. The finance office, along with the advisors/coaches and students must follow the procedures as set by the ASB. These procedures cover all student performances and events for which gate receipts or honorariums are received, all student conducted fundraisers, all collections from students for supplemental uniforms and/or t-shirts, and all collections of funds in relation to district sanctioned student trips. These fundraising activities are primarily on campus.
ASB BYLAWS & CONSTITUTION
2021-2022 ASB OFFICERS
President - Gabbie Kimbrel
Vice President - Mina Molina
Community Relations Commissioners - tbd
Secretary - Alondra Estrada
Commissioner of Clubs- tbd
Commissioner of Athletics- tbd
Commissioner of Events- tbd
Commissioner of Elections - tbd
- Date: May 21st from 7:00-11:00 pm
- Location: Grand Ballroom at Encore Event Center Address: 8253 Ronson Rd, San Diego
- Details: There Will Be Appetizers, Drinks (Water, Soda), and Dessert, a Photo Booth, Along with Other Essentials.
- Last Day to Buy Tickets Is Tomorrow, Friday 5/13 - $70 Each
- Date: Saturday, June 4th - Sunday, June 5th
- Hours: Leave OHS at 9 am on Saturday and leave Disneyland at 2 am on Sunday.
- Location: Disneyland 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, Ca 92802, USA
- Ceremony Date: June 9, 2022.
- Location: John Carroll Stadium on OHS campus - Address: 1Pirates Cove Way
- Times: Gates open at 3:00 PM. Ceremony begins at 5:00 pm
- Admission Tickets: Limited to six per graduating Senior.
- Parking: Parking for graduation will be extremely limited. We highly recommend using ride-sharing or alternative local parking as parking on campus is limited.
- Shuttle service: We will have a shuttle service available, picking up at ESS and dropping off at the Center Street gate
- Saving Seats: NOT ALLOWED
- Not allowed in the Stadium: Any item that blocks the view of people seated in the stadium (balloons, signs, beach umbrellas, etc.) ice chests, alcohol, tobacco, weapons of any kind.
Student Store Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday during lunch 12:42-1:12 pm and after school 3:20-3:45 pm
Wednesday during lunch 12:22-12:52 pm and after school 2:50 - 3:15 pm
Friday during lunch 12:42-1:12 pm and after school 3:20-3:45 pm
Items available for purchase
$50 - ASB Membership
$100 - Yearbook
$135 - ASB membership and yearbook (last day 8/31/21)
$10 - PE shirt
$10 - PE shorts
*PE alternate uniform can be a white T-shirt and black shorts, or sweatpants
CIF San Diego Section Playoff and Championship
Ticket Policy & Finance Reporting Procedures
CIF San Diego Section Ticket Policy
In the effort to decrease the risks involved with transmission of the COVID virus through paper tickets, on-site ticket sales, exchanging cash, on-site ticket takers, etc., all tickets for all CIF San Diego Section (CIF-SDS) playoff contests will be purchased and activated electronically through the CIF-SDS Office and our digital ticketing partner GoFan.
Fans are required to purchase their tickets via the GoFan app or website prior to the event.
Event tickets will be redeemed on guests’ mobile devices when they arrive at the event gate. There will not be any onsite physical ticket sales available on the day of the event.