Hello Red Tail Hawks Families!
My name is Jen Hughes and I am so thrilled to introduce myself as your Assistant Principal of Pablo Tac School of the Arts!
As I sit and write this message to all of you, I am brimming with excitement and anticipation for the great school year ahead. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you throughout the school year. Here are 5 things to know about me:
- I have been an educator for 26 years.
- My husband is an art teacher and we have 3 children plus a sweet black lab named Delilah.
- My husband and children are all taller than me so I am now the shortest in my family (besides Delilah!).
- I have worked as a teacher and administrator at schools all over the world... Russia, Indonesia, Jordan and China.
- On the weekends, I love to go for a bike ride along the beach and watch sunsets.
As we get to know one another over the coming year and the years to come, you will learn that I am a very authentic and open leader. I invite you to take a moment and come and talk to me about any ideas you have or opportunities you see to make Pablo Tac an even better place for our families, staff, and students.
I look forward to partnering with YOU and our fabulous staff, families and students of this amazing community, for an absolutely fabulous academic year.
Yours in Learning,