Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten
at Ivey Ranch
Welcome to school, little Coyote! We are so excited to meet you and begin this journey together!
A bridge between preschool and kindergarten for children turning 5 years old between July 2, 2021 and Dec. 2, 2021.
This program offers young learners a head start and provides them with a golden opportunity to learn and grow in an environment tailored to meet their academic and social needs.
- TK is the first year of a two-yr kindergarten program
- is free as part of the public school system
- is designed to support "young" five-year-olds
- is taught by credentialed teachers with extra training
- uses a unique, specialized curriculum based on kindergarten standards
- daily schedule will match our Expanded Day Kindergarten Program.
Please check out the OUSD TK Registration page for application process.
You may begin the registration process through Aeries Online Enrollment.
Schools are assigned according to your residential address.
Upon completion of the online enrollment, gather the following and bring to your school office:
- Aeries online enrollment confirmation (printed and signed)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Two current proofs of residency (utility bill, mortgage/rental agreement)
¡Bienvenidos al Distrito Escolar Unificado de Oceanside! Para matricular a un estudiante en el kindergarten completen la Inscripción por internet - Escojan "Español" al inicio.
Kindergarten and TK Hours
During the 2021-22 school year the folowing schedules will be followed in our kindergarten programs:
M, T, Th, F: TBD
M, T, Th, F: 8:15am-2:10pm
Children grow so much during their kindergarten year but there are certain skill sets families can work on even before their child arrives at school.
Please take a moment to review what Kindergarten Readiness looks like and how you can prepare your young learner for success in their first year of elementary school.