Skip To Main Content

University Student Placements

Student Teacher And Practicum Placements

OUSD works with universities and site administrators to place university students with exemplary OUSD educators.

Universities wishing to place their student teachers or practicum students with educators in our district should submit one of these forms:

Student Teacher Placement Request
Practicum Placement Request