Skip To Main Content


What Type of Contract do I use?
There are different scenarios that require different types of contracts.  Please read each type carefully in order to process your request.

Independent Contractor
An Independent Contractor is an individual that works independently, within a specific scope of work, for a set fee, and within a defined period of time.  Independent Contractors must meet certain criteria established by the Internal Revenue Service.

Professional Services Agreement
The Professional Services Agreement is used for services that are not public works or construction services. Professional services are services offered by professionals often licensed or certified by the State of California, and is mainly engaged in the practice of one of the following recognized professions: law, medicine, dentistry, optometry, architecture, engineering, teaching, or accounting, or is mainly engaged in an occupation commonly recognized as a learned or artistic profession. 

Public Works Agreement
The Public Works Agreement is used when construction, alteration, demolition, installation, or repair work is done under contract and paid in whole or in part out of public funds.

  • It can include preconstruction and post-construction activities related to a public works project.
  • For a full definition of public works refer to Labor Code section 1720.

*All district contracts should be submitted using DocuSign. 

Certificate of Liability Insurance Please note that all Vendors/Suppliers must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance when performing any On-Site services.

Accounts Required Signature
$0 - 4,999 District Leadership (Principal, Director, Coordinator, ect)
$5,000+ Superintendent or designee