ESS Staff Directory
|Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"
We weren't able to find anything that matched your search criteria. Please try a new search.
As the Senior Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Vicki Gravlin provides executive leadership and oversees strategic planning in order to meet the needs of students, families, and staff. She is dedicated to advancing learning in pre-K through 12th grade and works to ensure that: “All students graduate college and career ready, prepared to be responsible global citizens and ambitious future leaders.”
Before joining the Oceanside Unified School District, Mrs. Gravlin was a classroom teacher in Escondido and Vista, and in her 20 years as an educator in Oceanside, she has served in a variety of capacities, including:
- Teacher - grades K-5
- Literacy Coach
- District Program Specialist - literacy and the arts
- Coordinator for the Beginning Teacher Induction Program
- School-Based Resource Teacher (North Terrace Elementary School)
- Assistant Principal (El Camino High School)
- Principal (Palmquist Elementary School)
- Director of Community Engagement and Innovation
In addition to holding a California Professional Administrative Services Tier II Credential, Mrs. Gravlin has a master’s degree in Teaching and Learning and is a National Board Certified Teacher in Early/Middle Childhood Literacy.